Laser Hair Removal
- Upper lip
- Half face (under nose to jaw line)
- Half face and neck
- Bikini (not Brazilian)
- Full arms
- Upper leg
- Lower leg
- Brazilian bikini
- Full face/neck (sideburns to collar bone)
You MUST prep your skin prior to all treatments.
- Clean shaved treatment area.
- No active sun tan or spray tan for 2 weeks prior.
- No active antibiotic use for 2 weeks prior.
- No plucking, waxing or threading for 30 days prior to appointment.
- No active rashes, sunburns, open sores or conditions rendering you sensitive to sun including lupus.
- All skin types other than Caucasian skin no matter how fair MUST use our Opulence Peel and Lighten Cream for 2 weeks to avoid hyperpigmentation.
African or Eastern Indian (with very dark skin) skin types must use this cream on all body parts for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
All skin types including Hispanic, Mediterranean, Asian, Polynesian, Italian, Middle Eastern, Caribbean must use this cream on facial areas for 2 weeks prior to treatment.
We recommend our custom blend TANC Peel N’ Lighten Cream 1oz jar for $35 or OBAGI BLEND
Day of Appointment
- For best results studies show shaving the day of treatments works best.
- If you are a new patient arrive 15 minutes early to fill out our new patient paperwork
Extra small-small area appointment-20 min
Medium-large area appointment-30 min
Extra Large area’s may take up to a hour.
What to Expect
Face and neck every 4 weeks
All body areas every 8 weeks
White or grey hair will not be removed by laser hair removal
If you waxed, plucked or threaded your hair prior to treatments and the hair has not grown back, those hair follicles will not be eliminated. In other words, the hair has to be in the hair shaft for the laser to be effective.
Some medical conditions that proliferate hair growth or make hair persistent like:
PCOS (poly cystic ovarian disease)
Therefore, 6 sessions does not guarantee complete hair loss. At your initial appointment we will go over any such conditions.
Expect your hair to remain in the hair shaft and will fall out gradually over 2 weeks. Hair will remain commonly grow in patches through the first several sessions.
Maintenance of hair removal is common after a series, and it depends on you and the body area as to how often you will need it. Commonly, yearly is required.